Frequently Asked Questions
I have never used mineral products before but hear great things about them. How do you know which
mineral product is the best for you?
- I suffer from a skin condition. What benefits will I see if I wear Shades of Monet® cosmetics?
- Do Shades of Monet® products carry the ingredient “Lanoline” in them?
- What facility are Shades of Monet® cosmetics developed in?
- I’ve heard that mineral cosmetics cannot support bacteria and therefore have no shelf life, is this true?
- How are your colors blended?
- How does Shades of Monet ® minerals compare to its competitors?
- I am a figure competitor and need make-up dark enough to match my body after putting coats of
self-tanner on. What do you suggest I use to make sure my face doesn't look whiter than my body?
- Monet, if I want to make a cat’s eye with liner, what’s the tip on getting that look?
- My lips are always dried and chapped. Is there anything I can do to correct this problem?
- I have tried over and over to create a smoky eye look, especially for the evening when I go to
nightclubs. But I can never get the right look. Is there a technique to achieve this look?
- I am confused about the theory of concealer. Are they good to use and how do I know what concealer
is best for me?
- When doing my make-up, I like to do my lips first. Is this correct or is there better way of doing it?
- I heard that you can put your eyeliner from the edge of your eye to the middle of your pupil.
Is that true? Also how do you apply eye shadow? Dark on the bottom or on top? I have heard both.
- I love to wear bronzer powders all the time. But the other day someone asked me
"Why do you look orange? Do you spray tan?” The truth is I don't, but when I mentioned this to my
girlfriends they said I do look orange all the time and they thought I knew this. How embarrassing!
How do I get that bronze tan look without looking like I fell out of a bottle of tanning solution?